Get the 10 step checklist to Parenting Transformation.
Enter your details for the free checklist .
Oh to feel like this Mama! Full of life, laughter and the energy to have fun with her kids. If only, I am too exhausted to even think about it!
You know those days when you are home all day with the kids and it feels like you are not really doing much, but by mid afternoon you are exhausted, it feels like you have been hit by a truck. You know when;
- All of the daily chores of Mum Life feel like running a marathon.
- Lifting the washing feels like lifting a bag of bricks.
- You are forgetful and tired all the time.
- You have a short fuse with your kids and partner.
- Engaging with or trying to play with your kids, feels like an impossible mission, and one you would rather not even attempt..
When you feel like this on a regular basis Mama, you are suffering from Mum Burn Out.
Burnt out (adj.): A state in which you are mentally unable to handle any more stress. A state in which your energy and mental resources are depleted.
When we experience burn out in our paid work, we know it is time for a new job or some serious intervention. The difference with Mum Burn Out is that we can’t quit Mum-ing. Mum burn out is not only seriously bad for us, it is also bad for our kids and our relationships.
Unfortunately, in our society, the norm for Mums is to ignore their own needs. As women and mothers, we have been taught that it is selfish to put our needs first. When we do think about self-care, we usually focus on care of our physical body with more exercise, better food or relaxation. These are all wonderful and necessary things but when we are burnt out and exhausted by our role as primary care-givers, it is our emotional, social and psychological selves that need extra support.
You know it is time for a change, you just have no idea what to try to get the life and laughter back into your days.
I have something that is perfect for you. Introducing the Happy Mumlife package.
Happy Mumlife is a 12-week coaching / counselling package for Mums who want to be full of life and laughter again, feel a deeper connection with their family, sleep well and have a clear head for handling the daily struggles of #mumlife.
The Happy Mumlife package is designed to help you;
- Find the energy to play and laugh with your kids again (and want to)
- Work on better sleep patterns for you and your family.
- Enjoy some adult time in the evenings because you don’t need to crash out by 7pm.
- Wake up with a plan each day that allows you to live it to the fullest.
- Work through what is really behind the Mum burn out so you can get back to enjoying your kids.
I know that parenting is exhausting and overwhelming a whole lot of the time. I also know that for those of you suffering from Mama burn out, this feeling doesn’t go away. This package is about you and me working through the shit, and coming out the other side, no bells and whistles, just real, solid, 1:1 support with access to some group coaching sessions so we can workshop common issues together.
So here is what the package looks like;
- 6 x fortnightly 1:1 coaching / counselling sessions (The first is 2 hours and the other 5 are 1 hour.)
- 12 x weekly email coaching (so we can keep on track and stay connected)
- 3 x group coaching/workshop sessions (these are held monthly and have a topic that covers a common issue for my current clients and time for shooting the shit with other parents on a similar journey.)
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook Community – The Mama Mastermind.
I am offering this package to just 6 Mums. Once these 6 spots are filled bookings will close until mid-year.
If you are an exhausted, burnt out Mum, It is time for a change. I would love to have you join me, Click Here to get all the info and book your spot for The Happy Mumlife today.
Hey! Grab the Free Parenting Course
For ZERO dollars!