Congratulations on Your pregnancy or your baby!
You deserve the most wonderful start to motherhood and so does your baby.
In the early months of
motherhood you deserve to feel…
- Supported to parent in the way that feels right for you
- Calm and relaxed so you can focus on healing, transforming, learning to breastfeed and falling in love
- Confident in your parenting choices and following your instincts as a new mum
- Connected to other like-minded mums who get how hard it is
- Surrounded by a ‘Love Bubble’ of chilled-out new mama vibes
I CAN help you to feel this way.
You can start by downloading my free mini e-book ‘The 10 things you really need when you have a new baby’
I can offer you support with emotional and mental health and parenting in the early weeks and months.
- Post-Natal planning sessions to dig deep into what you really want in your first 3 months of motherhood and how to get there.
- Intensive home visits to offer practical support and advice on looking after your baby and to look after the emotional and mental health of you and your baby.
- Sessions in person or online to support you with fears, concerns and confusion about what to do with your baby!
- Help with common issues like lack of sleep, feeding issues and crying.
- Work through your birth story and any trauma or issues you and/or your partner are having using
sandplaytherapy and counselling.
- Get connected with other like-minded Mamas while getting professional advice and support throughout your baby’s first year of life with the Under One Mums Circle.
Click below to schedule an appointment or give me a call to chat about what you need – Emma on 0401 356 584.
“Thank you so much for the love bubble seminar today. My husband and I took so much away from it. We really look forward to implementi
ng the things you suggested and working with you. I would highly recommend this seminar to all soon to be parents.”
The first 6-12 weeks after your baby is born, is a time of great emotional and physical healing and transformation.
A time I like to call THE MOTHER BLOSSOMING.
I am a Mother, Family Counsellor and Parenting Coach. I provide support to new parents to let go of fear, stress and overwhelm and create the calm, supported and loved up blossoming motherhood (and fatherhood) that all families deserve.