Congratulations on Your pregnancy!
You deserve the most wonderful start to motherhood and so does your baby.
In the early months of
motherhood you deserve to feel…
- Supported to parent in the way that feels right for you
- Calm and relaxed so you can focus on healing, transforming, learning to breastfeed and falling in love
- Confident in your parenting choices and following your instincts as a new mum
- Connected to other like-minded mums who get how hard it is
- Surrounded by a ‘Love Bubble’ of chilled-out new mama vibes
I CAN help you to feel this way.
“I really enjoyed attending the Love Bubble workshop today. Thank you for delivering this unique and informative session.” – Holly
You and your partner are invited to attend a FREE Live workshop in Southern Adelaide, to talk through your worries and concerns and dispel the myths about ‘just getting on with it’ with a new baby.
Free workshops are held on the 4th Sunday of each month at various locations in Southern Adelaide – Enter your details to see more info and go right to the booking page.
If you have already had your baby or your baby will be born before the next workshop
please get in touch via email as I can still help you to get the calm and loved up early motherhood experience you deserve.
“Thank you so much for the love bubble seminar today. My husband and I took so much away from it. We really look forward to implementi
ng the things you suggested and working with you. I would highly recommend this seminar to all soon to be parents.”
I can offer you support with emotional and mental health and parenting in the early weeks and months.
- Post-Natal planning sessions to dig deep into what you really want in your first 3 months of motherhood and how to get there.
- Intensive home visits to support the emotional and mental health of you and your baby.
- Sessions in person or online to support you with fears, concerns and confusion about what to do with your baby!
- Help with common issues like lack of sleep, feeding issues and crying.
- Work through your birth story and any trauma or issues you and/or your partner are having using
sandplaytherapy and counselling.
- Get connected with other like-minded Mamas while getting professional advice and support throughout your baby’s first year of life with the Under One Mums Circle.
Click below to schedule an appointment or give me a call to chat about what you need – Emma on 0401 356 584.
Or come along to one of my free workshops to find out all about and what working together could be like.
Enter your details below to go to the booking page.
explore the fears, concerns and pressures felt by new parents.
talk about the role of oxytocin for new parents.
smash myths about
baby brain and ‘new mums who DO IT ALL”
Plan to build your 4th trimester tribe.
begin to plan that ‘Love Bubble’ for your blossoming Motherhood.
The first 6-12 weeks after your baby is born, is a time of great emotional and physical healing and transformation.
A time I like to call THE MOTHER BLOSSOMING.
I am a Mother, Family Counsellor and Parenting Coach. I provide support to new parents to let go of fear, stress and overwhelm and create the calm, supported and loved up blossoming motherhood (and fatherhood) that all families deserve.
‘What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all’. Benjamin Spock
Hey! Grab the Free Parenting Course
For ZERO dollars!